Employee management made simple
Built by the NHS for the NHS, our Workforce employee management system is simplifying the management of employee salaries, annual leave, sickness, expenses and more.
Already being used across 17 NHS organisations, Workforce works in harmony with electronic staff records, HR policies and financial planning to save our customers time, effort and resources.
Employees can easily access Workforce on their PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone at any time of the day and its dashboard and report mechanisms provide clear real-time information.
Chris Carlton, Head of Development at South East CSU said: "We developed Workforce to make employee management simple, effective and consistent. It's easy to use and gives HR, finance and management teams the business-critical data they need."
Every organisation has different needs based on its size and structure. That's why we've built Workforce as a flexible product that can offer every organisation a bespoke solution. Organisations can choose to add on enhancement modules such as:
- ePayslips – produced automatically from your local ESR data and securely delivered to staff on any device
- People finder – personalised contact directory to look up staff and their skills
- Timesheets – to capture the resource spent on specific services and activities
- Online appraisals – giving staff easy access to the information they need and automatically feeding in to automated training programmes and online booking systems
- Automated mobile phone text alerts – supporting business resilience by contacting staff in a discreet group in the case of an emergency
For more information and to find out how Workforce can help your organisation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.